When you people think about dental career you always think about the hygienist, for which you have to go for the degree in a certain college with some real experience. So to elaborate the dental program quite maturely there is another way out to be in the dental health care domain that is the dental assistant program. In this program you just have to go for a certificate only and you will gradually become an assistant to a dentist. There are many different colleges which give the best dental assistant training in Colorado with a notable kind of features. Let’s have a look on that.
Intellitec medical institute
This institute is one of the best providers of dental assistant program in Colorado area. This institute is accredited by the commission of dental accreditation that ensures one of the best standard curriculum and instructions.
Tasks to be performed
- Students have to take impressions and also have to trim and pour the models.
- Students have to develop and expose radiographs.
- Have to perform patient management.
- They to sterilize and disinfect the instruments.
- Pupils have to perform instrument and procedural set ups.
Course inclusion topics
While the students take the course they have to go for the following modules.
- Orientation to the dentistry
- Dental science
- Dental office management
- Dental specialties
- Clinical externship
- Dental materials
- Preventive and emergency procedures
- Chair-side assistance
Certificates offered by the institutes
After successful completion of the program the institute provides following certificates.
- AHA Certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Dental Assisting
- Certificate of Proficiency in Dental Radiography
- Certificate of Coronal Polish
The dental assistant program in the institute has been designed for 300 hours of class where the students can have the externship program, which gives them the real time experience.
After completion of the dental assistant program students will be eligible for the Dental Assisting National Board Inc (DANB). When the student gets passed in the above exam, then they are awarded with the certificate of dental assistant (CDA).
The above certificate is recognized nationwide and after graduation you will be awarded by the certificate of the state of Colorado in dental radiology.
The student can choose/complete the duration of the classes in both full time and part time manner as per their flexibility.
American school of dental assisting
This school is the only dental assistant school in Colorado that provides hands on training in the online basis. Through this program the students can learn the advanced techniques in their home as per their flexibility and in weekend they can come to the classes for better practices.
During the teaching period the students have to learn the course 5 days in a week. Every day they will be given certain kinds of homework which make them understand the syllabus in a better way. Attendance is mandatory for every student.
Features available on enrollment
The institute provides some interesting features after the enrollment of the student.
After enrollment the institute provides student loans to the students as it is one of the major invent for the students career.
Registration and payment in discount
When the student does the enrollment before one month starting the class then the student gets a discount of $100. If the student also pays the full tuition fees at once then they also gets a discount of $100.
Free professional teeth whitening
When the students enroll in this institute for any course of dental assisting then they usually get a $400 complementary teeth whitening treatment from the dentists.
Tuition includes the following features
- visual aids, Dental supplies, and lab materials
- Hands-on training with top-of-the-line equipment
- Dental Radiography Certification is provided
- CPR Certification and on site CPR training is given.
- Dental Assisting Certificate
Colorado school of dental assisting
The course duration is about 12 weeks for the dental assistant trainings.
Here the students are given opportunity to work with the real people during their study period so that immediately they will be able to go ease with the work after completion of their syllabus.
After enrollment the student can take the financial help from the institution by calling to the particular number.
The college also provides the fast track course for the dental assisting programs as some students want this course to be really finished within small duration of time.
Key features of the fast track class are:
- The class size is small and students are given personal Experienced instructors
- State-of-the-art technology
- Convenient night/weekend classes
- Clinical time real experience is provided and hands-on practice as a dental assistant as to different dentists.